Seamon’s balancing to real values
Last revision: 30 Mar at 03:39 UTC
This mod is a script modification, which aims at bringing the different balancing interpretations of different modders together.
The advantage of this mod is, that it can be activated and deactivated at any time. Thanks to Merk, crashes of this mod are virtually impossible. The vehicles keep the values until they reach a station.
Since this script includes all mods, it is deprecated with every update of a modder. Actual stand is:
March 29, 2018, 5 pm CET
The following adjustments have been made:
– all passenger and goods values of all vehicles are uniformly defined (for passengers by the specified positions).
– all loadspeeds uniformly set.
– all power and tractive values of locomotives adapted to reality.
– for all these values, factors exists, that can be adapted to your own needs (lines 7, 13, 19, 25, 31, 37, 43, 49, 55 and 61 of the script).
– all availabilities adapted to reality.
– all prices and maintenance costs are set to -1.
– small corrections of multiple units and bounding boxes.
This mod can be adjusted as required, and additional corrections will be added as new vehicles will be added or because of user feedback in the future.Vehicles, that suddenly have no passengers are not a bug. In most cases, these mods that have no passengers defined. People who are bothered by it, give up onthis mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=870446580
At least one update of this mod is planned per month.